who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Friday, September 30, 2016

5 things to do in October

How cliche, but, where did September go? To be completely honest, work-wise, it wasn't a good month. I felt uninspired for a whole month to the point sometimes I feel like giving up. Blogging-wise, we got lot of sunny weekends which means more bright, flattering photo. This month, I wish I can amp my productivity more in both areas, and below are a couple of other things I want to achieve in October;
  1. Start to prepare meal for a week ahead in Sunday
  2. Clean brushes more regularly
  3. Make photography related post
  4. Save more money for year end treat
  5. watch MARVEL's 'Doctor Strange' with dearly beloved Tanya.
What do you want to do this October?

acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment