who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

What I got for My Birthday

Beauty Birthday Haul
My birthday was two weeks ago and I promised you a birthday-haul-esque post, here it is! Truth to be told, only a couple of these were really in my 'birthday wishlist', but for this and that reason, I ended up swapping some items for another.

Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury Set Vol. 2; following last year, I got myself another brush set from Zoeva. After considering between this and the 'en taupe set', I ended up getting this one. I actually haven't use this yet in fear of ruining the beautiful white brushes, but I will, soon! When I bought this, Sephora was having a promotion for any Zoeva purchase, so I ended up with Mini Luxe Petit Crease for free.

Charlotte Tilburry Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry; Along with 'Filmstar Bronze & Glow', this one was so high on my wishlist. I meant to get it next year but when they're back in stock, who am I to resist? This is less red and more blue than oxblood, honestly, it will be tricky to pull this one, but let's hope I can find a way to work them.

Clinique Pop Lip Color Primer in Berry Pop; this was actually swapped out after I bought Charlotte Tilburry one but my sister ended up getting this for me. Thank you nonetheless, sis! This lipstick has built-in primer that helps color last longer while moisturizing at the same time. It's definitely more comfortable on me compared to CT one.

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask; Laneige is pretty famous for their sleeping mask, and they reformulate it for lip treatment. They called this 'mask' but it's easier to think of it as super-thick and hydrating lip balm. Pop this overnight before you sleep and it promises removal of dead skin cells which will make you wake up to supple, smooth, and bright lips. I have serious issue of 'difficult lips', so I hope this will make them 'friendlier' to more type of lipstick. Oh, this is another one from my dear sister!
Jurlique Rose Moisture Plus Moisturising Cream Mask; after knowing Jurlique is available locally, I couldn't hold myself back from trying them out (blame 'Jasmine' for introducing me to this brand). Some people find it off-putting but I'm personally fan of their rose scent, it doesn't smell artifical and I actually love the 'richness' of it.

non-beauty birhtday haul
Riffle Paper & co. Alice in Wonderland 2017 Desk Calendar; I know it's a little bit early for 2017 calendar, but as an Alice addict, I cannot help myself when I saw this. Featuring 12 beautiful illustration by Anna Bond, this calendar will decorate my desk all year along next year. By the way, I might or might not shamelessly asked the tech guy to got me this lol.

Philips In-ear Headphones in Black; I just have to listen to music at any given time, especially when I'm working, or else I wouldn't be able to concentrate. Headphone is absolute must everyday just like how music is a steadfast staple of me. I've never tried any fancy headphone, always using the one that comes with the phone, so I'm really excited when I got this from my best friend. 

SHINee The 4th Album Repackaged Married to The Music; SHINee is my favorite music group of all time. They just released their new album recently (an absolute perfection, master-piece of the century) which I will be getting soon, but I'm yet to have all their albums, especially from the last 3 years. They released 'Married to The Music' last year and I'm absolutely in love with it. This album consist of 15 songs with high quality and distinct, very 'SHINee' color. It's hard to choose favorite but if I have to choose, I'd go with Chocolate and Odd Eye.

Birthday Haul from Zara, Charlotte Tilburry, and Clinique
What do you think of my presents? Let me know on comment section below!

acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment