who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Friday, September 2, 2016

Birthday Makeup Edit

Birthday Makeup Edit
As I have mentioned a couple of times before, my birthday is on early September, in fact, it's actually today. So, Happy Birthday, Me! As for the makeup for my birthday, instead of dramatic and glam-up look, I choose to wear my favorite makeup products. I might not look any fancy, and it's admittedly similar with my everyday look, but what's important is I'm wearing what I love and these babies are guaranteed to make me look simple yet great at the same time.

The Face
Surprise, surprise; the combo of Max Factor Facefinity All-day Primer and Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint is back again. What is a girl with oily skin who wants natural glow on her face to do when this combination does exactly just that? Facefinity gives me a very natural glow that instantly brighten up my face and the satin finish of Velvet Matte Skin Tint promises me no slick, greasy skin for the day ahead. After eradicating my dark circle with Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer, I give my cheekbones a very slight definition using Nars Contour Kit, before applying blush from Bobbi Brown for naturally flush. Just to keep it safe, I lightly dab some Bare Minerals Mineral Veil Loose Powder on my face.

The Eyes
My lids are naturally darker than the rest of my face, so combination of concealer and Bobbi Brown Cream Eyeshadow in Bone give me blank canvas that makes the eyeshadow color to pop more. I define the crease using the same Contour Kit from Nars, then pack on Burberry Eye Colour Silk Shadow in Pale Barley all over my lids, God knows I love this eyeshadow to its tiny, little, sparkly bits. Curl my lashes, apply a coat of Majolica Majorca Lash Aesthetic Mascara on each, set my brow with Bobbi Brown Natural Brow Sharper, then I'm done! So simple, isn't it?

Finishing Touch
I don't even think when picking up Burberry Lip Velvet in Oxblood. It's obviously my favorite lipstick, ever; my holy grail, my sun and my moon, my icing on the cake. It's gorgeous deep-red color with enough hint of brown to make it more wearable as opposed to blue-hued dark red lipstick. Another product from Burberry is their Eye Colour Glow in Gold Pearl which I talked about recently; a swipe on each cheekbones, on each browbones, on my cupid bone, and a little along my nose for gorgeously natural glow.

Ha! Of course my skin decided to be uncooperative and pop some pimples whenever I have to do face-shot. Anyways, as you can see, the finished look is really simple (and you can hardly tell if I'm wearing anything on my eyes; which I did, the camera didn't pick it up, that's all, U G H), but compared to very dressy look I do for some occasion, I genuinely feel more comfortable and in my element this way. By the way, my choice of perfume is Gucci Guilty Pour Homme Edt ;)

What kind of look do you like to wear for your birthday? Let me know on comment section below!

acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment