who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

4 Autumnal Lipsticks for Different Ocasion

4 Fall/Autumn lipsticks with Burberry, Clinique, Fresh, and Makeup Forever 
I consider autumnal shades such as wine-red, burgundy, and pink-brown nude to be my favorite lipstick shades. There is something with their pigment that complements my skin tone really well. For that, I hoard quite a number this shade to the point that more than half of my lipstick stash is made of this color. Here I’m sharing you 4 options for autumnal lipsticks with 4 different formulas.

Makeup Forever Artist Plexi Gloss in Burgundy (full review); my very first berry lip product. This gloss is incredibly pigmented and glossy, always giving me a dramatic – in a good way -  bold lips without bringing my face down. For being a gloss, this lasts surprisingly long, fades into a lovely dark strawberry color after 4 hours mark. If you love juicy looking lips instead of matte ones, I highly recommend this.

Burberry Lip Velvet in Oxblood; If you are a regular reader of this blog, you’d know how emotionally invested I am in this lips, I think I’ve talked about it a hundred of times already. To save you from boredom, I will quickly list things that makes me love this lipstick; comfortable matte formula, incredible color, long-lasting, non-transfer, luxuriously classic yet modern packaging. Perfect for a night out when there’re lots of kissing cheeks involved.

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Ruby (quick impression); I’ve been whipping this out a lot lately since I’ve been feeling lazy with my makeup. My fail proof, no brainer lip product for the moment because it is so easy to use, doesn’t even need a mirror, great when you need a quick instant boost to your face when you don’t feel like wearing too much makeup. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment is known for its nourishing and hydrating formula, I’m not lucky that my lips aren’t going well with this, but if you found their formula to work well with you, this one is a lovely pick for slightly more autumnal shade.

Clinique Pop in Berry Pop; if you are looking for lipstick that is creamier but long-lasting and non-drying at the same time, this one is for you! With built-in primer, this lipstick is sure to last you a whole day, its creaminess might fool you to think this fades easily, but I found that’s not the case with this one. Berry Pop is simply described as ‘violets in Clinique official shade, if you want similar color that leans more toward pink and a tad bit brighter, you can try ‘Punch Pop’ instead.
4 Fall/Autumn lipsticks with Burberry, Clinique, Fresh, and Makeup ForeverWhat’s your autumnal lipstick pick? Have you tried any of these?

acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment