who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

To do November

Charlotte Tilbury Glastonberry & Forever21 Rosegold Sunglasses
It's November, 2017 is just around the corner, but let's appreciate 2016 a little more by doing 5 productive - okay, it might not be that productive - things this month!
  1. Watch SHINee World Concert V; SHINee is probably my favorite group ever, and I do not simply miss the chance to watch them live. After their last concert in Jakarta back in 2014, they're coming back again, this time as five. And I can assure you I won't be able to move on from November 12th for a long time.
  2. Use pinterest more; I just applied for rich pin in pinterest, so, hopefully, it'll get me more active in pinning.
  3. Saving for Korea Trip; I'm going to Korea with my parent and sister in January, so, naturally, I have to save for then.
  4. Pick up birthday presents; there are two birthdays in this month; of my sister and my best friend. While I've picked one for my best friend, I still haven't pick anything for my sister. I've been thinking of getting her something from Stradivarius since I won't be able to afford this with our upcoming trip lol.
  5. Use up old lipsticks; I have two lipstick that I've been neglecting, one from Jill Stuart and one from MAC. After getting two new ones in September, I feel incredibly guilty for still not using up these two, hopefully, I can finish them by the time this year ends.
What's your plan for November?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment