who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Friday, November 18, 2016

Baby Blue Picks


Baby blue is a coluor that I collected unconsciously. Before there were navy and burgundy, young me was in love with this colour, and while I no longer purposely look for them anymore, I think a part of me who was enamoured by this colour is still left somewhere within me.

Laneige Water Sleeping Mask; this ultra-rich, cooling gel is the most famous product from Laneige. An overnight mask that carries the benefit of Hydro Ion Mineral Water, evening primrose root extract, Hunza apricot extracts as moisturizing agent, promises you an appearance of well-rested skin in the morning. I love using this when I have to hit the gym in the morning, so even if I didn’t put any makeup on my face, my skin still looks fresh and ready.
 
Laneige Balancing Emulsion; targeted for normal to oily skin, this non-sticky gel helps moisturizing the inside of your skin but maintaining matte appearance outside. I love how light weight and absorbing this emulsion is, plus it actually works really well to brighten up my skin and helping acne scars to fade faster.
 
Beyond Alice in Wonderland in Signature Alice; part of Beyond Korea & Alice in Wonderland collaboration. This loose-pigment is perfect for festive season. This dreamy powder blue pigment is incorporated with green glitters that makes it show up as turquoise on the skin.
 
Disney Alice in Wonderland Body Mist; to be completely honest, I purchased this on a whim for the sake of my love for Alice in Wonderland. This body mist smells of raspberry, not something I usually go to, but the energizing sweet scent is perfect for gym morning.

What's your favorite baby blue items?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment