who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Product Empties #02

Empty Makeup and Skincare Products in November
Lo and behold, I’m back from another noble mission that is emptying my products. I actually emptied a couple of products not long after my first Product Empty #01 back in August, but I waited for another month to collect more empties. 2 months later, here are the products I managed to use up.

The Body Shop Seaweed Pore Clearing Facial Exfoliator; I wrote about this exfoliator back in my The Body Shop Favorite post. This was in the old packaging, but formula wise, it’s more or less the same with the one being on sale now. This facial polish is gentle, even to sensitive skin, and helps controlling oil/sebum production of your face.
Repurchase? Yes, already did.

Jill Stuart Rose & Tuberose Hand Cream (review); being my favorite hand cream in the whole world, it’s no wonder I’m already down to my 5th tube. This hand cream is super lovely, not only in term of scent but also formula and application. Despite its thick consistency, it sinks quickly to the skin and leaves my hands feeling smooth.
Repurchase? Yes, yes, and another yes, I’m already using my 6th tube.

Kiko Long Lasting Stick #27 Burgundy;  I was so surprised when I discovered that I already used up all of this, because I didn’t remember using this as much as the Rosy Brown one. Anyways, this super-duper creamy and long-lasting  eyeshadow stick is highly coveted in beauty world and one of Kiko’s hyped product. Obviously for valid reasons; high pigmentation, non-creasing formula, wear-time.
Repurchase? Yes, but I want to try another colors.

Rimmel Panorama Long Mascara in brown; to be completely honest, this mascara didn’t do much. No volume, not as lengthening either. It did but when I used it certain way aka. Hundreds of coatings and lots of wiggling. I want my mascara to be fuss-free and this definitely doesn’t fit the bill at all.
Repurchase? Nope.

L’Occitane Roses et Reines EDT Roller Ball; back before I discovered my love for woody-citrus-y scent, I was all for roses. Roses et Reines is a lovely concoction of Grasse rose, Bulgarian rose, Moroccan rose and Turkish rose; a dream in a bottle for roses lover. Compared to other roses fragrance from L’Occitane, this doesn’t smell as ‘granny’-ish, rather young and light-hearted.
Repurchase? Maybe, but not now.

Jill Stuart Stay True Gel Liner 02 Artistic Brown; okay, first; I love how easy this eyeliner is. As someone who rarely use (and cannot to save my life) eyeliner, this gel liner wears like a dream. It glides smoothly on the skin without tugging, stays put despite my oily-lids, and the brown color is rich enough to define my eyes. BUT, the tip crumbled easily. I cannot remember how many times I ruined it, in fact, I think the sole reason why I ran out of it was because I broke it so many times.
Repurchase? No, unless they strengthen the formula. I’d try the traditional gel liner instead.
 
MAC Amplified Lipstick in Cosmo; solidified amplified as my favorite formula of MAC lipstick. This one is not only creamy, but also pigmented, and long-wearing. The classic MLBB shade for my skin tone, being the only ‘neutral’ color in my lipstick stash, it’s no wonder Cosmo got a lot of wear. A truly lovely lipstick, I’d repurchase it if I wasn’t curious about similar color like Twig or Brave.
Repurchase? No

Laneige Deep Pore Cleansing Foam (review); You may refer to my old post about this cleanser which I posted back in May. I love how it does its job but as a fan of rich, creamy cleanser, I wish it has thicker in consistency. Nevertheless, it’s a lovely cleanser, especially if you have oily skin like me.
Repurchase? Maybe.
Empty Makeup and Skincare Products in November
What products did you empty recently?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment