who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Jill Stuart Beauty Talk #04 Tuberose & Rose Body Milk & Hand Cream

Jill Stuart Beauty Rose & Tuberose Body Milk
Colder months definitely call for these two to keep your skin from being dry, or worse; flaking. I had experienced horrible frost-bite which left my fingers swollen from lack of moisture, and it left me super paranoid to live without hand cream. The hand cream that 'saved' me back than was this one from Jill Stuart, and it took me a while until I can start using another hand cream. While I was at it, I picked up the body milk from the same line and I'm glad it's as lovely.

Tuberose & Rose Hand Cream; this hand cream has thick consistency that promises thorough hydration, but it feels light-weight and fast-absorbing at the same time. Enriched with calendula extract that doesn't only moisturize but also heals irritated skin and makes it suppler. Due to its thickness, it feels very rich and applied, plus it has gorgeous scent which makes the experience of using it very pampering.

Tuberose & Rose Body Milk; just like the hand cream, the body milk has the healing properties of calendula extract, shea butter and mango seed oil as emollient, and many roses derivatives such as rose-hip oil and damask rose & wild rose extract. The body milk is thinner in consistency, almost runny even. It leaves my skin feeling soft and plump without being too-heavy which is perfect for the weather here.

What's your favorite body milk and hand cream?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment