who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Friday, December 2, 2016

5 Things to do in December

I'm sure you've read the 'OMG 2016 is coming to an end!' in other blogs, so I'd skip it and try to make the tone of this post free from that nuance. Here are a couple of things I want to do this December!
  1. Pick up blogging; to be honest, I was in blogging rut throughout October-November. I was simply uninspired with writing in general. Hopefully, December will be a better month, especially with secret santa event coming.
  2. Declutter; my wardrobe, my makeup stash, just get all them clean and pretty because I've been neglecting them for a while.
  3. Be a total homebody; I've declined most of hang out over until the year end (or even until late January) because I want to save up for my Korea trip. It would also give me more time to sit and write, produce better content, or finish my side job.
  4. Organize my Korea Trip; one thing and another, I wasn't able to do this last months. I enjoy making plans to the point I planned things you do not really need to plan (I did write which underwear I would wear in what day back in Japan trip), I'd do the same with my Korea trip, from initerary to which items should go in my handbag and which should go to my luggage.
  5. Make wishlist; the obligatory and mandatory for all beauty blogger; make wishlist! I already have a couple of items in mind, one of them being the beautiful Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Isolde.
What do you want to do this December?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment