who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

5 Great Things in November

The Five Best Thing in November
Let's skip the cliche and jump straight ahead, on to the 5 best thing in November!
  1. SHINee World Concert V; is the probably the best thing ever happened in the entire 2016 (aside from my last Japan trip of course). It's money well-spent with how amazing and breath-taking the performances were. The 5 of them truly glow on stage, and I just cannot not admire them for being able to singing while executing choreographies after choreographies for almost 3 hours straight. Once again, I feel very thankful to have them as my favorite group.
  2. World Trigger; I picked up this favorite series again after semi-hiatus for a year or so. Although not as popular as the other WSJ title, and it can certainly be if it's a little bit more flashy, I wouldn't trade the intricate and complexity of World Trigger for popularity. There's a certain darkness to this story which you'd miss if you're not reading too much into it, I think that's the reason why I'm inexplicably in love with it.
  3. Not buying any single makeup/skincare product; is an achievement in itself, isn't it? I almost cave in a couple of times, especially with the black friday and all the crazy sales, but in the end, I survived /pat self/
  4. Side project; I landed myself a freelancing project earlier this month, and I was promised more. I'm so excited! The work pays well for it loads and extra cash is always a welcome!
  5. Found out awesome trick for pinterest image; I always wonder how did some blogger manage to pin entirely different image on their pinterest than the one in their blog. Now I found out the neat trick behind it, I'm ready to implement them soon!
What great things happened to you this November?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment