who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Friday, November 11, 2016

The Turqouise Concert Look

Turqouise makeups for concert look
Tomorrow is finally the day that I've been waiting for, SHINee World Concert V! When speaking of SHINee, of course you'd be reminded of their iconic turqouise color (or what we call as pearslcent sky blue). Of course I feel compelled to incorporate the color into my makeup as well.

The Face

If you are a regular reader, you might know that I'm really loyal to my base routine, or another way to say my face routine is boring. The concert will take around 3 hours or more, so I need my base to stick all day along. Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint locked with MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder is my go to for long lasting, and sweat-proof face. For blush, I'm borrowing my mom's Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy in shade Pink Kiss. This bright pinkish mauve blush has golden speckles that adds beautiful glow to the cheek, plus it lasts a whole day.

The Eyes

is where the star of the show will be. First, I'll concear the dark area on my eyelids and under eye with Nars Creamy Concealer, then using cotton-buds, I will be packing Beyond Cream eyeshadow in Signature Alice, a powder blue pigment with green glitters that create a perfect shade of turqoise. Lastly, I will run Majolica Majorca Lash Aesthetic mascara for long, flutterly lashes.

Finishing Touch

Lately, I simply cannot got without a touch of Burberry Eyeshadow in Gold Pearl on my cheek-bones, of course I will be adding them as well. Another thing I've been crazy with lately is Clinique Pop Lips in Berry Pop, the formula of this lipstick is one of the best I've ever tried, pigmented, creamy, and non-drying, it's so hard to stop using this

I will probably be posting the look on instagram or facebook. What's your favorite concert look?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment