who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

In my makeup bag this December

In my makeup bag this December

My makeup routine lately has been on the ‘lazy’ side. My endeavor in skincare has finally born fruition, thus, I feel more comfortable on my skin with less makeup lately compared to a couple of months ago. That being said, I love the action of putting makeup itself, so even if only for the bare minimum, I’m still keeping a couple of items with me.

If I wasn’t comfortable without a layer of foundation or powder before, I’ve been wearing no base product other than concealer lately. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer has long since being my favorite, its creamy consistency and high coverage is perfect for brightening up my under eye area, thus giving illusion of bright, healthy skin. A touch of Nars Contour Kit on the cheek, coupled with light dusting of Bobbi Brown Blush in Nectar  makes my skin even more alive.

On the eyes, I keep it simple with just patting Burberry Gold Pearl on the inner corner of my eyes, then tidy up my brows using Bobbi Brown Natural BrowShaper which grant me full brow with minimal effort. Lastly, I swipe Makeup Forever Plexi Gloss in Burgundy, this opaque lip gloss is an old-love that I just rediscovered.
In my makeup bag this December

What makeup do you keep in your makeup bag this month?

acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment