who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Friday, June 9, 2017

Hello, how are You?

It’s been roughly a month and some more since my last blog post, from blogging at all. “Life happened”, it’s cliché, but it’s true. April definitely took turn for the worse and I can say I was facing – I still am – one of the toughest moments in my life. It definitely wasn’t easy, I’m constantly faced with moment when I question myself and everything around me, there are many times I want to stop, but I’m in a position that disabled me to.

The fact is, I didn’t completely distract myself from the internet. Rather, they’re the only place where I can find solace. In the short time between 21 and 24, those three hours were the only time when I felt free. There were amazing people who made me think all these struggles will be worth it in the end, there are people who told me “just a little bit more, at least see until it ends”, and it’s really the only thing that keeps me going, as shallow as it is.

I have not stopped writing either, I mentioned a couple of times that I had an outlet for my creative writing somewhere in the internet and last month, I managed to finish quiet a big project. They took most of my attention outside work, and thus my blog had to be sacrificed. I just had to choose between that or this little space of mine, and that one won.

I feel incredibly sorry to my blog and people who happened to frequent here during my absence, to be honest, I’m not sure if I can return to my original Tuesday-Friday schedule anytime soon. But, I think I want to start little by little, starting with this post. Hello, how are you? I hope you’re doing fine and will continue being one.
Until next time!
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment