who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Friday, June 30, 2017

Pick Me Up Haul

There's no denying I've been feeling under the weather lately. There is no denying either than when I feel stressed, I tend to channel it by spending my money. It makes me feel guilty sometimes, but when I'm driven to the wall, all I wanna do is feel good by treating myself. Here are some products I picked up.

NARS Duo in Isolde; this duo from NARS have been in my wishlist since forever. I'm smitten with the combination of  gold and copper, such beautiful pair for easy yet polished look. Perfect for someone who's more into 'one wash wonder' kind of shadow. The formula is dreamy; buttery-smooth, non-powdery, and pigmented.

MAYBELLINE Fit Me Concealer; for years I stay loyal to BOBBI BROWN's creamy concealer, to the point I actually got kind of bored with it (I'm sure I'm not the only one?) . FIT ME Line just got available recently and with how many people said it's dupe of the infamous NARS creamy concealer, I cannot help but try.  I've only tried it a couple of times to really give my verdict, but this one is a lot more runny than the original NARS.

KIEHL's Butterstick Simply Rose; the new lip balm offering from KIEHL's got me reeling. I absolutely adore KIEHL's as a brand and this balm reminds me a lot of FRESH sugar lip treatment (which I had love-hate relationship with). I can say I like this tinted balm more than FRESH's offering, simply because it doesn't make my lips flakey by the end of the day, and despite being light-weight, it gives my lips lots of moisture.

THE BODY SHOP Lip & Cheek Tint; I got this for free by exchanging my TBS points without any expectation at all. The pigmentation and lasting power surprise me, but other than that, the formula doesn't work that well. It leaves my lips patchy by the end of the day and doesn't stay on my upper lip at all.

THE BODY SHOP 3 in 1 Brow Definer; this brow-noob is finally challenging the world of brows, yay! I stick with brow mascara not only just for the ease of it, but because I'm scared I'd just buthcer my brow if I tried anything more 'complicated'. Yes; 'drawing brow' is complicated in my opinion. This pencil comes with brush, highlighter, and actual brow pencil. The pencil is creamy and easy to draw, it's not as pigmented but it saves me from over-drawing my brow.

What do you buy when you're feeling down?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment