who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

New Skincare & Makeup Buys in April

New Skincare & Makeup Buys in April
New Skincare & Makeup Buys in April
April starts with some purchases; of things that have been sitting on my wishlist and things that I bought out of necessities. It left quiet a dent in my bank account but considering 3 of them are something that I will get sooner and later, and I was presented with chance to buy them with lower prices, I regret none of it.

Laneige Essential Balancing Emulsion; this is the new version of my holy grail moisturizer that I've mentioned in my latest empty post. It's simply impossible for me to  live without it at the moment with how many acne scars I have, I need to get rid of them fast and I don't feel like going in another trial-error with new products just for the sake of trying new product.

Laneige Essential Power Skin Refiner Light; is the toner from the same series with the moisturizer. This has been sitting on the back of my wishlist for so long, but for some reason, they're always out of stock in my country. My aunt went to Korea two weeks ago, and I managed to get my hand on this thanks to her help, it costed less than if I bought it locally, so I couldn't resist.

Laneige Clear C Peeling Mask; another thing in my wishlist is this peeling mask. I heard great things about Clear C range and its ability to bring brightness back to the skin. Out of all products they have in range, this peeling mask interests me the most. I haven't tried any peeling products before, so I thought I'd give this a chance. It has strawberry seeds that's supposed to help removing dead skin cells easily without being too abrasive.

Zoeva Caramel Melange Palette; I've been lusting over this palette for so long since it's release but they're always out of stock. When they're back online, I didn't think and just went straight to purchase it. This palette consist of 10 colors with equal amount of matte, shimmer. I can tell that Liquid Center is gonna be my favorite color.
New Skincare & Makeup Buys in April
New Skincare & Makeup Buys in April
Have you tried any of these products?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment