who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Friday, January 13, 2017

Seoul Travel Beauty Essential

Beauty product essentials to keep my skin alive in the wintry season of Seoul.
Beauty product essentials to keep my skin alive in the wintry season of Seoul.
 It's less than a week until my Seoul travel. The last time I check, the weather is almost zero degrees and it's gonna be dry with lots of wind. I will be going to place with snow as well, so it's important to keep my skin well moisturized to avoid dry, flaking skin. Since I'm a fuss-free person, I try to keep things as simple as possible. Here are my Seoul travel beauty essentials.
Skincare
My oily skin is a little bit difficult when it comes to cold weather. There was a moment when it turned unflattering-ly flaky, and I assumed it was from the shock of suddenly being in dry weather. 

Jurlique Rose Cream Mask has been my staple for supple, well-moisturized skin in the morning. I'd pop this on my face at night before going to sleep. I will be popping some of it to a small jar container for in-flight skin pamper as well, you know how evil plane can be to your skin. Another essential for winter season skin is Argan Oil, not only for hair, this dry oil can be used for skin as well before or after shower.

My regular skincare products from Kiehl's such as their Midnight Recovery Concentrate, Oil-Free Cleanser and Toner will find its home in my travel bag as well, all depotted into Muji acrylics travel set.

 I really want to go the most simple with makeup. Laneige BB Cushion is still the best base for traveling in my opinion because of how compact and long-wearing it is. On the cheek, I'd pop Jill Stuart Blush for healthy flush and use shade Silk Teddy from Too Faced Palette for extra glow.

For eyes, I'll be using the same palette, with 9 selection of neutral, easy to wear shades, I can create a simple, effortless eye-look in less than 5 minutes. On the brow, I will be popping shade Sexpresso with my Zoeva Wing Liner brush. Lastly, a coat of Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara for fluttery lashes.

I fear for my lips, so I prepare extra lip care. From Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask in another travel pot, Kiehl's Facial Fuel Balm, and the creamiest, dry lips-friendly Clinique Pop Lipstick, anything to keep my lips happy and healthy!

Bodycare
I cannot be without The Body Shop Body Butter when I need extra moisture for my skin. It melts and smells like dream, keeping my skin properly hydrated so I do not have to worry about parched skin. Me and my mom have agreed to share perfume, so I will be wearing her classic, signature scent; Estee Lauder Pleasures. With the freshness of floral in its top note balanced by the sandalwood as base, this perfume is uplifting while keeping a hint of warmth in it at the same time, perfect for winter holiday!
Beauty product essentials to keep my skin alive in the wintry season of Seoul. What are your travel beauty essentials?
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment