who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Korean Beauty Haul & etc

Korean Beauty Haul from Innisfree and Laneige
The long awaited Seoul Trip's haul for Korean beauty products and non-beauty.
Long time no see! I apologize for not updating while I was in Korea, If you followed me on instagram you might have caught up to it through my story and updates. I’m bringing the complete story in my next three post but for now, let’s start with my Korean Beauty Haul and some more.

Even though Korea is famous for their makeups and skincare, they’re not my main shopping priority. Still, as a beauty enthusiast, I cannot help but pick up a couple of items, mainly skincare product since they’re a lot cheaper here compared to if I buy them locally.  That being said, I found that the price of Laneige Water Bank Gel Eye Cream doesn’t differ much from from the local price. I’ve been wanting to invest on good eye cream for a while, and with how consistent Laneige has been performing on my skin me, I think they’re the best place to start.

Innisfree is one of Korean brand that I’m always curious of, especially their ‘Jeju Volcanic Line’ which is said to work magic to unclog pore and control sebum production. I picked up Jeju Volcanic Toner from this line. Their Green Tea Fresh Cleansing Oil is also said to be good for oily skin, it smells refreshing as well. The last one is Innisfree Perfect UV protection cream long lasting SPF50+ PA+++ for oily skin/50ml, I’m going to confess my sin; I never have separate sunscreen for my routine despite living in tropical country, it’s about time to change that.
Korean Beauty Haul from Innisfree and Laneige
Before leaving, I picked up Urban Decay All Nighter Spray in last attempt to use my remaining won. This is an item that I meant to get last year in Singapore, later pushed to my birthday, then ended up not getting any at all. Consider this a late purchase instead of impulse buying, please.

I also picked up bundle face masks from Innisfree (Rose) and Nature Republic (Orange) as souvenirs for my friends. Myeongdong is perfect place to shop for Korean beauty products, the whole streets have makeup stores of many brands that always offer good package deal of sheet mask, hand creams, and sometimes cleansers.

SM Coex Artrium haul for SHINee & NCTDue to little time we had, I didn’t have much chance to buy cute snacks for myself, but I picked up some goods from SM Coex Artium (which sweetly bid me goodbye with SHINee’s MV when I left). Many items that I intended to buy were not available when I visited SUM Market such as SHINee’s square mirror and their passport holder, but I picked up SHINee & NCT fanbook stickers. While it looks like a very vain products, I actually intend to use this to décor my phone case, I have a clear case so I can swap the stickers inside depending on my mood.

I also completed my discography collection by getting SHINee "Misconception of Us" album, then quite impulsively, I ended up buying NCT 127 “Limitless” as well, which came with abundant of bonuses like stickers and post cards.

SUM Café & Market also didn’t stock the popcorns I wanted, so I only bought NCT Strawberry Almond (which is another vain thing) from the market. As for the café, I finally managed to try SHINee Green Tea & White Choco Ice cream, SHINee lemon ade, and NCT 127 Mango Ade. The ades were super refreshing (I’m sucker for cold, juice water), and the ice cream was delicious though I personally think they can taste better if they deepen the green tea flavor and lessen the sweetness of white chocolate coating.
SM Coex Artrium haul for SHINee & NCT
While the beauty product I bought wasn't much, overall I love every single bits product that I bring home with me. What’s your favorite?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment