who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

The Only Blush I will Ever Need

I have a confession to make; I only wear 1 blush since March 2015 to now, April 2016. Nope, I'm not lying nor exagerrating. If you follow me on instagram you might notice that I basically only feature one blush which is Bobbi Brown Blush in Nectar. I purchased this back in January 2015 for graduation and started wearing it regularly in March after I hit pan on Candy Doll Blush. A year later of wearing this practically every single day, I am yet to hit the pan. Funny thing is, because I was so obsessed on hitting the pan on this one, I didn't feel even a teenie weenie bit urge of purchasing new blush. Seriously. 

Bobbi Brown Blush in Nectar is described on BB's site as 'pink coral silky powder blush that glides on smoothly and offers a matte finish with long-lasting wear'. I vouch to you that all claims of this blush being silky and smooth, plus matte and long-lasting are true! But I want to add that this blush is not completely matte, rather, this actually gives my cheek glow, a really healthy glow as if they're glowing from within. The texture is very fine and smooth, I always apply them using Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder Brush and it kicks very little powder but not to the point of utter messiness (looking at my Too Faced Eyeshadow Palette).

As for lasting powder, this totally last a whole day. I generally apply this around 6 in the morning and when I returned home around 8, my cheeks are still blushing pink even if my base and eyeshadow is as good as melting away. Pigmentation wise, it's so pigmented! I usually tap my brush lightly once but it's enough for each cheek to last through the day. Of course you can build this up for more intensity.

The best part about this blush is probably its versatility, appropriate from every occasion from office to party. There is literally no part of this blush that I can fault for. Really, I've been staying loyal to this pretty little thing for a year now, do I need to convince you with another long paragraph of how much I've been smitten?

Have you tried any Bobbi Brown Blush? What's your most favoritest blush ever?

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment