who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Current Mascaras


If I have to choose between mascara and eyeliner, I will no doubt answer it with; mascara. I'm simply not an eyeliner girl because I'm quiet satisfied with my eyes without it. My lashes, however, are in an entirely different predicament; they're short (af). I'm always in search for good mascara and my (super duper) oily lids just add more to my journey. Since mascara has short life-span, I tend to use only one at the time, and add one more when it's getting dry. Here are the current mascaras I use on rotation;

For the longest of time, I've been using Dolly Wink Long Mascara but I heard it was discontinued. I freaked out a bit when I almost ran out of it but then this travel-size mascara was given to me as a present when Bobbi Brown was having a promo. Needless to say, as a Bobbi Brown lover; I'm totally smitten! This pitch black mascara not only adds length but also volume, and it's easy to remove as well!

a friend of mine got this on her trip to Japan but she mistook this with the black one. I asked her if I can have it (shamelessly) and she said it's okay so here it is inside my drawer. Honestly, this doesn't really give me any curl at all but it does lengthen, even if not as long as Bobbi Brown ones.

What are your current favorite mascaras?

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment