who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Friday, April 8, 2016

New in April


April just began but look at what I added to my growing collection. It's truly mind-blowing, I blame this on the very convincing SA who doesn't stop mentioning the promo when I was at Kiehls' counter. As I've mentioned previously, my goal 2016 is to improve my skin condition so 3/4 of my wishlist is full with skincare but with these purchase, I think I can say I already have it completed (hopefully). Here are new items I bought this April;

Laneige Pore BB Cushion; Laneige has three variation of BB Cushion in their line. I tried my mother's cushion (the normal one) and it turned out too rich for me. I saw they have one targeted for oily/pore-troubled skin and I didn't even think twice when visiting their counter. This one is the darkest color and while it has that grayish tint that all BB Cream seems to have (and honestly, I do not fancy), it looks really natural on me.

Stradivarius Card Holder in Mint; my current My Melody Card Holder is barely holding on together. I originally had my eyes on Kate Spade's similar looking card holder but then I stumbled upon this in almost exactly same color but only 1/10 of Kate Spade's price. Of course I did not think twice when snatching this and proceeded to pay.

Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate; I had this infamous concentrate in my wishlist since January. I didn't plan to purchase this until 10th but then the SA just had to told me they're having this promotion and I bid tearful goodbye to my money. I've been using the sample version of this one since March 21st and my skin has been looking amazing every since.

Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque; is another Kiehl's item I had in my wishlist. The only mask I ever own was The Body Shop's Seaweed Clarifying Clay Mask. I might have shared it previously but TBS's products sting my skin alot. That particular mask was the worst, it left my skin tingling but no apparent effect at all. But I trust Kiehl's for I have only good experience with them and purchased this one. I still cannot judge this product, hopefully once May comes, I can give my two cents about this mask.

Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm; oh my god, what a mouthful name. I just bought this to make the promo valid, but I don't think I will even buy this if my L'Occitane Lipbalm isn't running out either. This is actually designed for men but the SA told me this gives matter finish, and the twist-up application is more appealing than the tube ones for me. This lip-balm has slight mint taste that makes my lips tingle on first application but it does moisturize well, I think I just need to get used to that sensation.

What did you bought so far this April?
acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment