who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February Favorites


I didn't buy anything beauty related this month but here are some of my Februay Favorites;

1. Beyond Alice Dress Handcream; a lovely birthday present from equally lovely Amez. This moisturizing hand cream is full-packed with musky scent, even though I usually avoid it, I actually quiet enjoy this one. It got absorbed to the skin quickly with minimum stickiness.

2. Too Faced Natural Eyes in Push-up; despite the love-hate relationship I have with this palette, I cannot deny the strong love I feel for Push-up. A lovely pinkish bronze with gold shimmer, I cannot stop using this as lid color for a whole month!

3. Kiehls Blemish Control Daily Skin-clearing Treatment; I purchased this back in January and after using it religiously for two months, I can say this actually works! My acne scars usually fade in four months or so, but after using this, in just two months, they're cleared enough that I don't need concealer to hide them.

4. The Body Shop Argan Oil for Body and Hair; my hair rescue. I started using argan oil for my hair since November last year. I used to suffer with serious dry, coarse hair, plus split-ends. This oil helps smoothing them and my hairdresser praised the lack of split-ends!

5. Itoen Powdered Green Tea; I shall shamelessly admit; I bought this back in May 2015. I was clearing my room when I found this stashed at the back of my wardrobe (please don't ask me why), been drinking this ever since.

6. Rude Love by f(x);the amount of time I listened to this while wiggling on my chair in a failed attempt of dancing was uncountable. I especially love Victoria's voice in this one.

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment