who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

The Blue Eyeshadows


Being a Virgo girl and sapphire as my birth stone, it is no strange that I lean toward this color in almost every aspect of my life from clothing to makeup. There are many ways to phrase this particular color from navy to royal blue, but I guess we should just spare the technicality and call them blue eyeshadows instead. This is not an easy color to pull but with the overwhelming amount of blue clothes I have, I figure that blue eyeshadows can come in handy.

Sephora Single Shadow in Fullmoon Romance; I admit this was more an impulsive purchase more than anything. Just a day before my graduation, I had this sudden urge to purchase and I didn't have any eye shadow to go with the dress I'm wearing for the ceremony. This works surprisingly well on my oily lids, I just hope it leans more toward rich blue than purple instead,

Jill Stuart Ribbon Couture Eyes in Indigo Tweed; a beautiful eyeshadow quad that sadly didn't perform as well as my previous Jill Stuart Eye shadow. A full review is coming soon because I have yet to try it out as much as I like to throw my cents on it. Regardless, this quad has the most stunning combination of blue, and just like any other Jill Stuart product, the shimmer only looked intimidating, they're subtle and beautiful in real life.

Do you have any blue eyeshadow? What's your favorite?

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment