who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Friday, March 4, 2016

To do March

My list of 'To do March' is not far from my 'To do February', in a sense that I need constant reminder to keep doing some things that's obviously working for myself (aside from how hard it is for me to keep a habit other than playing around with my nails) and I'm yet to fulfill some of them.

1. Shave at least 2 KGs since now I can gym every morning.
2. Keep a 'journal morning' to list down what do you have to do for the day.
3. Start budgeting for Japan Trip in May. Yes, I'm coming to you, Japan.
4. Buy a Starbucks Tumblr and get a card activated by April 9th if budget allow (God knows I'm addicted to Starbucks for its tea instead of their coffee like I had been in previous years).
5. Pick up baking again. A banana bread won't hurt for warming up.
6. Continue being consistent in blogging and instagramming.
7. Pick up this Pore Deep Cleansing Foam, Power Essential Skin Refiner Light from Laneige, or Midnight Recovery Serum, Blue Herbal Spot Treatment from Kiehls. 
8. Quote of the month; you are unlimited.

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment