who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Monday, February 29, 2016

February Playlist


My February playlist mostly featured songs from Girl Group. To celebrate f(x)'s first concert, I fell into some kind of 'f(x) throwback' for a week, which led me to an SNSD throwback as well. I enjoy the contrast these two groups offer; SNSD songs are mostly classic, bubble-pop or pop-song, while f(x) is more experimental. To be honest, I cannot always stomach SNSD's song (too bubbly) but they got some heart wrenching ballad up their sleeves, and I'm always a sucker for good-yet-not-bland ballad. Music wise, f(x) is closer to SHINee so despite how strange it sounded in the first listen, I'm bound to like them in the end. Some songs I listened a lot this February are;


What are the songs you listened a lot this month?

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment