who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

10 things for Long Weekend

Dear Lunatics Blog 10 things for Long Weekends
One | Long weekend itself is a  blessing already. 4 days not having to think about work, life cannot get any luxurious than this.

Two | I went with my bestie, Amez, last Saturday to Ikea. Despite the mouth-watering deal for some furniture, we skipped it and went straight for smaller things. I got an adorable pastel pink bowl (considering to get the plates as well), bed sheet and pillow sheet in lovely navy color, and cutleries for my mom.

Three | If you visited my instagram, you'd have seen I'm starting take a different style of photography. I'm trying to say goodbye to over-exposed white background, and embracing textures instead. I'd use the long weekends to try and explore this new style of photography. It's daunting but exciting at the same time since I've been in horrible photography rut this year!

Four | Pancake. Fluffy pancake. We got new standing mixer (courtesy of new house), as well as spanking new recipe. I might post some on my story, keep in track!

Five | Sleep. Long, good, unbothered sleep.
Dear Lunatics Blog 10 things for Long Weekends
Six | Season greetings are coming, meaning new calendars, new photocards, new journals! How exciting.

Seven | I recently received a totally adorable Alice-themed tea selection from my friend. I've always been huge for earl grey, iced or hot, and this holidays will have me drinking them non stop.

Eight | Writing. Blogging. You name it. Recently, I got the kick after binge reading some stories and blogs while I was bed-ridden from nasty, evil cold. Blessing in disguise?

Nine | sheet masks. I have at least ten? Sheet masks ready to use in my freezer. They're such a treat after clay mask, cooling, and hydrating. But for whatever reason, I'm always too lazy to slap them on. I should quickly work on them before they expire (can they?)

Ten | Youtube. I have so many unwatched videos in my youtube feed, like lovely vlogmas by I Covet Thee and Kate La Vie. Time to finish them in between my productive hours, because life is all about balance, right?

What's your plan for long holiday?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment