who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Friday, December 9, 2016

Pink Beauty Favorite

Pink Beauty Favorites
While December is not exactly a month you'd associate with pink, I find myself steering toward them lately. Maybe it's the blush-pink trend that's been going around, or maybe because I'm actually a closeted pink hoarder.

Pink is not the color that I wear a lot on my lips either, mainly it tends to clash unflatteringly with my complexion. However, a couple of them does pass this problem, and I'm quiet fond of them. Dior Lip Glow in Pink might not be the most impressive lip balm on my lips, but I cannot deny the color-changing technology does give me the most beautiful shade of pink. If I want some glossiness, then I'd go for Jill Stuart Lip Jewel on top of my lipstick. This one is in shade coral kiss but in real life, it leans more toward pink with fine golden specks.

For lip treatment, I've been going for Lush Lip Scrub Bubblegum and finish it with Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask before I hit the bed. The lip scrub get rids of dead cells and flakes on my lips, while the sleeping mask ensures my scrub lips are pampered by thoroughly hydrating them.

In the lips category, but this Pink Drop nail polish from Jill Stuart's regular polish line has been my favorite since I purchased it in June. The non-streaky application, plus opaque color in one swipe got me head over heels for it. Etude House Silk Scarf Hair Serum is oldie but goodie. This clear-pink gel ensures my hair stay in place after styling, smelling nice throughout the day, while nourishing it at the same time.
Pink Beauty Favorites What's your favorite pink items?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment