who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Brand Focus: Laneige

Get Sparkling Beauty with Laneige Products
Other than Kiehl's, Laneige is my second favorite brand for skincare. This Korean brand is part of Amore Pacific and with their motto 'Sparkling Beauty', they strive to give woman radiant and clear skin like snow, hence their name. Using water as their main ingredients, Laneige is an excellent brant if you're looking for a supple and hydrated skin. They also cater to various skin types, including oil-pore skin, too.

BB Cushion Pore Control; Laneige currently has 4 types of cushion offerings, and this one is targeted to oily skin type. It promises evening out skin texture, blurring pores, and keeping your face matte. However, the result is not flat-matte but rather satin like. I personally love to bring this for traveling since it provides me coverage and lasting power while being very practical at the same time.

Pore Deep Clearing Foam; with Moroccan clay ghassoul that works as micro-abrasive, this cleanser is good at getting rids of impurities from your pores. As the name suggests, it promises thorough cleansing of your pores. I find that this works really well for my skin though nothing ground-breaking, I just wish it's a little bit thick and creamier.

Blackhead Melting Gel; just the name alone is enough to tickle your curiosity. This clear gel claims removal of blackheads plus preventing is appearance. Though I cannot vouch for the later claim, I have to say this really helps removing my blackheads easier. I mainly use this for my nose and cheeks area, they always feel smooth after!

White Plus Renew Skin Refiner; if there was one Laneige product that didn't really impress me, it is this one. Despite being on of their best selling products, this milky toner didn't really do anything to my skin. But other people claimed they got more supple and bright skin, so, maybe, my skin just don't get along with this.

Light Balancing Emulsion; On the site, this is described as matte-type emulsion that absorbed fast into skin, yet provides skin with hydration. Now, this, this is probably the star of the show for me. I feel immediate effect after a month of usage. This moisturizes helps me getting rid of my acne scars faster, plus brighten up my previously dull skin.

Lip Sleeping Mask; the most recent addition to my collection is this lip sleeping mask, and if you thought lip mask is just a gimmick, I swear to you, it's not. This pink, thick gel is supposed to be applied on your lips before sleep, and they will help getting rid of your dead skin cells while moisturizing them at the same time. If you're suffering from dry, chapped lips, they will work wonder to retain your supple lips back.

Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask & Blackhead Melting Gel

Have you ever tried any product from Laneige?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment