who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Eid Makeup Edit

Eid is here, again! It's that time of the year for big family gathering, to meet relatives I could not meet in regular basis, to eat lots of savory food rich with coconut milks, and cookies! It's probably one of the reason why I always looked forward for eid (shameless sweet-tooth here!). Even if there are people who dress themselves up nicely with really elaborate makeups, I personally love to keep everything simple during eid to translate what the day is supposed to symbolizes; rebirth, pure, and sincere.

The Base
First, I'm going to prime my face with Max Factor Facefinity All-day Primer to even out my skin tone and makes my foundation last longer. Next, I'm applying Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint with barehand before applying blush by Jill Stuart to get that natural,pinky glow. Last, I lock everything in place using MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder.

The Eyes
Since I'm going for 'natural look', what best option there is for me except for Burberry Eye Colour Wet & Dry Silk Shadow in Pale Barley, The legendary one-wash wonder eyeshadow that everyone and their mother seem to love. Before applying Majolica Majorca Lash Aesthetic Mascara that suddenly gives me lashes, I'm going to curl my lashes using Jill Stuart Eyelash Curler. To polish it up, I'm whipping out my first eyebrow product from Bobbi Brown which is their natural brow shaper. This brow mascara is very easy to use and, even for beginner like me.

The Lips
There will be lots of eating (rich! coconut! milk!) happening, and I resign myself to reapplication throughout the day. Bobbi Brown Lip Pencil in True Pink is light-weight, creamy lip liner that excels as lipstick even when worn on its own! Pink is not an easy color to pull on my skin but this particular milky-strawberry pink flatters my skin tone nicely.

What kind of makeup you like to wear on Eid day?

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment