who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

On My Lips at The Moment


As I rummaged through my makeup pouch, I realized I've been having two same lip products inside for the couple of weeks. Now, I might not have that much lipstick, but I tend to change it every week. However, these two have been swimming in the bottom of my bag for too long to be ignored.

Bobbi Brown Lip Pencil in True Pink;
was, admittedly, a little bit of unexpected purchase. However, I obviously do not regret it as seeing I've been using this a lot lately. I think it started when I used this for a family photo and noticed how it flattered my complexion nicely without making it ashen like some pink lipstick tend to do to me, seeing as this isn't as brown as MAC Cosmo and leans more toward blueish pink. Creamy without any tugging and stay puts despite my constant drinking.

Burberry Lip Velvet in Oxblood;
I had a phase when I cannot stop whipping this out from my bag until I swore to use up my MAC Cosmo and the fear of having nasty-smelling lipstick makes me put this back in the drawer to use the older lipstick I have. But this creamy, matte lipstick is back and I'm back to that phase. I cannot stop gushing about how this lisptick, despite making me looks considerably older, skyrockets my confident a lot. You know those products that make you feel like you can kill even grizzly bear? For me, this lipstick is.

What have you been favorite lipstick as of late? Do you have any lipstick that makes you feel invinsible?

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment