who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Saturday, April 2, 2016

March Favorite


I didn't realize that most things I favored last month were mostly pink in color. I swear this is not deliberate, I just found myself reaching for these items more than the other. When choosing my favorite, I make sure to set my staple aside such as my foundation - concealer - blush since I'm basically using the same item everyday (Hello, loyalty!). Thankfully I'm saved from redundancy by my lipstick and eyeshadow. Here are my March Favorite;

MAC Lipstick in Cosmo; my equivalent to MLBB shade and probably the most 'tamed' color I own. This pink-brown lisptick is really easy to pull and its versatility made me reach for it most of the time this month. I have to admit I had been lazy in my makeup routine in March, looking forward to bring darker color back in April.

Bobbi Brown Lip Pencil in True Pink; I purchased this to make my Jill Stuart Lip Blossom works on my lips but ended up wearing this alone. Even without lipstick on top, this creamy lip line gives fabulous result; vibrant color than flatters my complexion and good longevity.

KIKO Long Lasting Stick in Burgundy; out of two eyeshadow stick from KIKO, I fall for this harder than the other way which is the highly coveted Rosy Brown. Lots of my clothing consist of wine red hence my tendency to reach for this one. True to everyone's claim, this eyeshadow stick is really creamy and easy to wear. This last for 4 hours or so on my lids before creasing and fading but one quick swipe is enough to fix them.

Jill Stuart Nail Lacquer in Sweet Note; I was not sold at first because this one is quiet sheer and even three layer cannot give me the opacity I wanted. Turned out this one isn't meant to be worn alone for opaqueness at all, rather as top coat over more opaque base. However since I'm lazy soul at heart, I skipped the base altogether and wear it alone. With more usage, I'm finding myself in love with this, there's something very feminine with its fine shimmer and peach-pink color.

Liz Lisa Body Lotion; had been sitting gathering dust on my cabinet just because I fear running out of it. However, I wore this one in the beginning of the month and I'm squeezing the last drop of it now. Not only nourishing, this lotion is light in texture and smells heavenly.

Those are my March Favorite. What was the items you used a lot last March?

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment