who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Friday, July 29, 2016

5 things to do for August

To be honest, this kind of monthly to do became redundant to me in the last couple of months. But looking back, when I first started this, this kind of post actually motivated me in a way. This August, I shave my to do list from 8 to 5, other than giving me more focus, there is nothing wrong with taking one step at a time, right? ;)

  1. Stay in schedule with my blog editorial calendar.
  2. Pick up writing again. I have a 'creative outlet' for my writing somewhere in the corner of internet and I've been leaving it for too long.
  3. Try that no-bake cheesecake recipe once again, this time with drier crust.
  4. stop making excuses when it comes to work, get my head back in the game. Try to make even more positive working environment even when everyone or everything else is walking negative bomb.
  5. Order Zoeva Rose Golden Eye set vol 2 and arrange so it arrives somewhere in between last week of August.
What do you have in your to do list this August?

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment