who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Nail-ing The Summer Blues

Excuse the bad pun, but don't we all love a bad pun? No. Okay, then. It won't stop me from sharing these three gorgeous blue nail polish to rock in summer. They look especially pretty with a little bit of tan.

Imagine chilling by the pool with perfectly done nails; sea-turqoise nails, isn't it just lovely? The most recent addition to my nail polish squad fits the job perfectly;  PAUL & JOE La Piscine. Unlike other muted-blue that can turn ashy, this shows up as true turqoise. The formulation is also something I incredibly love; one swipe for rich, opaque goodness.

Blue and silver can do no wrong in my opinion, they're made for each other. Hence why this polish from JILL STUART is a perfect pick for summer. Observant Virgo is a lovely sapphire blue polish with silver glitter that adds a touch of fun onto your nails.

CHANEL Vibrato might not be my favorite in term of formulation but I have to admit that this particular shade of blue looks really great against my medium-olive skin. It dries well, the glossy finish also never fail to make me swoon.

What are your summer blushers pick?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment