who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Review | Laneige Deep Pore Cleansing Foam

In my journey to up my skincare game, I picked Laneige Deep Pore Cleansing Foam last March. You can read all the claims and official descriptions here And I will say that yes, most of them are true. I found that the only claim that never actually work is 'making your pore smaller' or anything like that, but this cleansing foam, targeted to oil-pore troubled skin, does not claim as such (maybe because this is a cleanser, hmm). 

This cleansing foam comes in thick, white paste. Even though, like any other cleanser on the market, instructed to add water after dispensing this out, I usually do not add extra water but squirted them out on my wet palm and lather them so they maintain their creaminess (too much water can make them too runny). Used with foaming net, this can bubble up into thick, whipped cream-like texture but nowhere as dense as Shiseido Perfect Whip's consistency.

Admittedly, this makes my skin feel a little bit tight after use but only for a second or couple, not to the point of discomfort. BUT! The main point is this does its job well, my skin feel refreshed and clean after usage and my sebum is not as wild as it was previously. Laneige Pore Cleansing foam also doesn't break me out. I noticed that since I changed my routine, the only time I got new pimple was only around my period (hormone!) so it's obviously not my skincare's fault AND sign that my skincare regime is working. 

Have you tried Laneige's cleansing product? What's your favorite cleanser at the moment?

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment