who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Thursday, March 17, 2016

On MUFE Artist Shadow


It surprised me sometimes how very few people talked about Makeup Forever. Sure I've tried only a couple items from them but none of them let me down so far. Their eye shadows; Artist Shadow, are brilliant, it's not everyday you got a matte eye shadow formula that works. With my hooded eyelids, a good matte eye shadow is a must. After searching high and low for one that works (not too patchy, not too powdery, and pigmented enough), I can say MUFE do their eye shadow right.

I will not dive in full review right now (it's coming soon) but the three that I got; pink brown, chesnut, and ,espresso work like a dream. They work both with and without primer but they don't fare as much on my oily lids without. They crease after 5th hour mark but since I'm yet to find an eye shadow that last on my lids, that's saying something.

Have you tried any MUFE Artist shadow? What's your favorite matte eye shadow?

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment