who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Jill Stuart Review Jewel Crystal Eyes N in Pink Cameo

Despite my love for Jill Stuart, I will not exactly associate them with term 'pigmented'. Don't get me wrong, I do not mean it in a bad way but rather, the image of Jill Stuart in my head is of a brand with subtle yet romantic makeup. Considering this, I was pleasantly surprised when I tried Jill Stuart's Eyeshadow for the first time.

Jill Stuart Review Jewel Crystal Eyes N in Pink Cameo
Jill Stuart Jewel Crystal Eyes N is described as ' A dazzlingly bright sparkle, like finely crushed jewels. Eye colors that bring a sense of presence to your eyes'on JS's official site. As always, the packaging of this eyeshadow is to die for. This quad comes in 6 permanent colors, mostly variation of neutral pink and brown. 02 Pink Cameo is made up of white, pink, caramel, and dark brown color, all shimmery and contains fine silver glitter particle.

Jill Stuart Review Jewel Crystal Eyes N in Pink Cameo Swatches
As mentioned above, they're more pigmented that I thought! Maybe their pigmentation isn't as superb as, let's say, MAC, but since I expected them to be another shimmer/glitter bomb with more glitter than pigment (which happened to be the case with the other JS eyeshadow), I was completely in awe when I tried this on. They actually show up on my dark eyelids even without primer. Texture wise, they're soft, buttery, a little bit crumbly but with minimum fall-out. Despite the glitter, they're not chalky like some shimmery/glittery shadow can be, in fact, they're very smooth!

Jill Stuart Review Jewel Crystal Eyes N in Pink Cameo
Longevity wise, they last for 4 hours then starts to crease around then. It could be because of my oily lids, tho (mine is suuuper oily). Overall, I'm pleased with this product. Packaging and presentation aside, Jill Stuart Jewel Crystal Eyes N is a luxurious eyeshadow quad that makes you feel as luxurious when having them on.

Have you tried any Jill Stuart Eyeshadow? What's your favorite?

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment