who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Monday, November 16, 2015

arrived on my doorstep


Nothing beats coming home from a long day at work to find a package waiting for you at home. Burberry has always been my favorite and 'dream' brand for a while now, even before I was interested in makeup at all, I found myself dying to get my hand on their beauty products (The Burberry Effect!)


Scrolling on my instagram feed a month ago lead me to revelation that Burberry Beauty finally opened its first store at Ginza, Japan. I didn't even think twice and contacted my trusted online shop, asked her if she knew about this and even if she didn't, please, O, please get one for me. I was on the fence between this and Military Red, but ever since I purchased MUFE Plexi Gloss in Burgundy and introduced me to the wonder of dark berry lips, I decided to go with Oxblood instead.


I have not tried this at all in fear or ruining the beautiful embossed check pattern, I don't know if I will ever, actually w. All I know is I want it to be on a perfect occasion, not exactly a dinner night or party but a time when I can enjoy myself.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment