who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Liz Lisa 2014 Fukubukuro Rich Vintage Rose Carry + Video

Happy new year everyone! The long awaited arrival is finally here, my Liz Lisa Fukubukuro /lucky pack finally arrived this morning! It should have arrived yesterday but I was out when the delivery man came so it was postponed until this morning. Like I've mentioned, I purchased the Rich Vintage Rose Carry one, size wise, it's cabin-sized luggage. I cannot stop swooning at how beautiful it is, the rose pattern, the soft orange/corally pastel colour, the strong vintage vibes it emanates, it suits my taste perfectly. The items I got are exactly as pictured about a week ago.

Sorry for the poor lighting image. I really love the detailing on this trunk.
First item is a blanket with floral/rose pattern in soft orange-y, pinkish colour. It's very soft image I love running my fingers through it
This one-piece has similar material with the blanket, very soft and quiet heavy, I assume this one is on the warmer side due to its heavy material.
Probably my favorite piece out of 9, this cardigan has lovely lace trimming/detailing on the button lines. It looks white here but it's more beige in real life.
Pink ruffled skirt. I'm really glad I can fit into this one image 
Skort? Skirt-shorts? They called it ă‚¹ă‚«ăƒ‘ăƒ³ in Japan and it sounds better than skort so I will call this sukapan. I love the check pattern it's classic and versatile! It basically goes with anything! A no brainer piece of clothing!
This is supposed to be off shoulder top but it's impossible to wear off-shoulders in this weather. Again, the colour is more pale brown beige than white in real life. The material is quiet heavy too
Inner. Tank Top. Pale pink...I don't really have anything to say about this one.
Tops with lace detailing on the collar.  I love this one as well! Beautiful piece, just hoping it would end longer.
The last piece is a coat. I really love this coat, my favorite thing, other than the flare end, is the ribbon details on the pocket, very feminine and beautiful!

Out of 9 pieces, my favorite one is the cardigan, followed closely by the coat. Even though I'm living in a country with no winter season, I always have a love-affair with coat or jacket image Overall, I'm satisfied with this purchase and to be honest, I probably won't purchase anymore piece from Liz Lisa until Spring Collection come. I'm not really feeling this winter collection, despite the massive sale going around, none of the look flattering in my eyes. Since this lucky pack also come with 20% off ticket applicable for their spring collection, I'll make use out of it. To compliment this post, I made a video of unpacking this fukubukuro. Hope you enjoy it!


Anyone else purchase fukubukuro this year? I'm curious to know what the others received image. Fukubukuro aside, I hope everyone have a good year ahead!
20 comments on " Liz Lisa 2014 Fukubukuro Rich Vintage Rose Carry + Video "
  1. So lucky!! >< I'm still waiting for mines to arrive, which will take another week or so.
    I'm glad you like everything in the lucky pack. :)
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The privilege of fast shipping will be gone in a month tho (;▽;) I can't wait to see what you got!
      Happy new year!

      Delete
  2. Yay! Lucky you. Seems great. I can't wait to see you actually wear these items!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emii! Some of these are to cold to wear outside , I'm still gathering courage to wear them outside and take picture ww

      Delete
  3. It's so nice of you to share the Liz Lisa fukubukuro in such detail! Thanks for the beautiful pics and video :)
    BTW, I've heard from other blogger that the buckles on the trunk were equipped with magnets, so you don't really need to loosen the belt.

    Looking forward to seeing you wearing these cute items.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Ooops, you're totally right! I just tried it! O___o /mindblown
      Thank you! I'm working on the outfit post :")

      Delete
  4. Ahhh I wish I could get this one! ;///w///; but together with shipping it's waaay too expensive for me! Beautiful carry and great clothes inside *u*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could purchase the smaller lucky packs! They're relatively cheaper and has great items inside too! Thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  5. Hello Emii~ HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
    I have been reading your blog for some time and this is my first time commenting :)
    Thank you so much for sharing with us your Liz Lisa fukubukuro!
    I have a small favor to ask you... Could you please share with me the dimensions and weight of your Liz Lisa luggage with all the clothes inside (if you can't the weight of the luggage without the clothes will also make my day)?
    I am going to Japan to study for a semester in September and so, I will be lucky enough to spend the new year there. I really hope that I will be able to purchase a Liz Lisa luggage fukubukuro there but I doubt it will be able to fit into my luggage. Hence, I really hope that you can share the dimensions with me so I can check with the airlines if I can bring it with me as a carry on onto the plane.
    Thanks a lot in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I meant Tuki... >< I was also reading Emii's blog so I guess I got a bit mixed up.. I am so so sorry.

      Delete
    2. It's fine^^
      I'm very sorry right now the shared scales in my dorm is currently used by someone so I cannot weigh or measure them >< But I will tell you once they're back for use^^

      Delete
    3. Sorry, I took so long X(
      The total weight of the trunk plus 9 items is 6.5 kgs. As fot the dimension, it's somewhere around 34x55x26 (in cm). I hope this can be helpful!

      Delete
  6. I can't wait to get mine. I only got the Boston though. >< I'm also going to post about it when I get it. SOON!!! :) I love this year's trunk items! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god, yes! I hope they arrive soon! /makes pray circle for you
      I agree! They have great line-up this year^^

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha I know what it feels like to wait for the thing you want for so long. It's practically a torture XD I just got my trunk carry a few days ago and I was so ecstatic about it. :D

    Wow you're fav pieces are the cardigan and the coat. For me, they're my least fav items mainly because I look funny in the cardigan and I'm too short for the coat. The flare on the coat sits lower on my hip than it should be which is really a pity because the coat is so nice. :(

    Anyway I blogged about the trunk on my blog here: http://nekonette.com. Feel free to check it out if you have the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sweet torture :")
      The coat was actually too tight around the breast area and I cannot button them all, also, one button came off already T w T no biggies though. I agree about the cardigan but I think if you put it over the right kind of clothes, you won't look as funny. I often wear it over one piece and it doesn't look as weird as when I wear it with over t-shirt + jeans/skirt^^

      I left my comment there^^

      Delete
  9. Omg this carry is just too gorgeous! I bought a lucky bag too and got a shirt with the same pattern as your skirt/shorts hahaha and two outers ^...^ I was almost going nuts waiting for it! But sadly one of the outers is just too big for me >w<

    ReplyDelete
  10. What shipping service did you use? How much was the shipping? Can you tell me how much the luggage and content weigh? Sorry for all the questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry for the late reply. I did not use shopping service because I'm staying in Japan. As for the weight, it's around 6.5 kgs.

      Delete