who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

In the heat of summer sunshine

Greetings,














This semester is finally over, my first semester on Japan is officially over. To celebrate, on 4-6th this month, I went to Kyoto and Nara on campus' program. I visited lots of places, correction, lots of temples and bought lots of omamori for my family. It's not like we believe in omamori, but, hey, it's the thought that counts, right? My family will be visiting Japan from today to 18th, I will probably come back with more pictures. By the way, it's very hot here in Japan, the temperature is from 30-37 degree celsius. If any of you is coming to Japan, please do not forget sun hat, sun umbrella, or Sunscreen.

Have a good summer.
6 comments on " In the heat of summer sunshine "
  1. Replies
    1. It is, you should try visit Kyoto sometime ≧∇≦
      Thanks for visiting

      Delete
  2. going places with friends sounds so much fun, especially when you're in Japan ;__; I love your outfit by the way<33
    I've tried 2 of nanny's dish and they're just delicious. not bad but not really special too. I think I like their baked rice^^ it's not that pricey compared to other meal and the portion is gigantic haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't have to be in Japan, really, I just happened to be there ≧∀≦
      Oh, I See...whenever I wanted to try Nanny's there's always Pancious nearby and my heart leans toward Pancious, so...

      Delete
  3. Oh, it's nice you visited Kyoto ti celebrate! It looks like such a beautiful place :D One day I'll visit Japan too! ^-^ I agree, it's the gesture that is most important and the effort you have put in it! And have lots of fun with your family.
    Beside, it's really hot over there Ö

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much
      Kyoto is a very good place but in summer it tends to be hotter than Tokyo ≧∧≦

      Delete