who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Current Bedside Situation

THE BODY SHOP Argan Oil body butter has been my go to as of late, I like to slather this on my skin just before bed after a hot shower. It leaves my skin feeling buttery smooth without being sticky. I cannot not have it on my bedside table.

The sweltering weather lately leaves me parched, so I love to have my tumbler next to me. This was SHINee tumbler from SUM Market, perfect size for icy drink; peach tea with tons of ice cube or cold apple juice.

Ever since it arrived late April, I cannot stop adoring BANANAFISH' photography. She really has the talent. They said you can't take a good photo unless your heart is in it, and her loves toward her object shines.

JONGHYUN's BASE / SHE IS & NCT 127 FIRETRUCK have been on repeat since I'm yet to receive my CHERRY BOMB album. BASE is a classic, MONO-Drama is a song I will never get tired of, same with White T-Shirt. Paradise is perfect song for a sunny day drive. These albums are truly the embodiement of summer.

What do you have on your bedside table?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment