who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

March Makeup Menu

My March Makeup Menu includes perfect base, perky pink cheeks, classic eyes, and a touch of matte lipstick on top of glowing skin.
My March Makeup Menu includes perfect base, perky pink cheeks, classic eyes, and a touch of matte lipstick on top of glowing skin.
As the rest of the world is getting ready for warm, vivacious spring, I see lots of bloggers are starting to reshuffle their makeup menu. Though I do not experience the season change myself, I’ve been making some changes in my makeup lately; focusing on the base and keeping the rest pretty simple. Here I’m sharing my latest routine.

The perfect base; I’m up in my base makeup game lately. I start by patting in Sunscreen from Innisfree, then prep my face with this lovely primer which is the most recent addition to my makeup stash from Paul & Joe, this primer is one of the best selling primer in Japan and I can see why; it gives my skin ethereal glow even better than Max Factor’s offering, plus it’s thin consistency makes this super easy to blend and a little goes a long way.

On top of the primer, I  apply Nars Velvet Matt Skin tint and Maybelline Fit Me Powder. While it sounds scary to pile to matte products together, the primer underneath helps maintaining the healthy glow on my skin.

Flushed Cheeks; On the cheeks I’ve been loving Jill Stuart Blush, the perky peachy pink blush with fine golden shimmer really brightens my whole complexion. I like to use the lightest color as highlighter on my cheekbones, tip of my nose, and cupid bow using my ring finger.

Simple Eyes; For a year I swore myself off from eyeliner because I thought my eyes are already big enough between them. However, I’ve been rekindling my love for them lately, I’m nowhere fancy with my eyeliner so it only goes as far as tight-lining them but when I ‘m feeling fancy, I do a simple cat-eyes. To make my eyes look even awake, I’m still pretty much in love with Maybelline Lash Sensational.

On The Lips; Remember when I said I didn’t like Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick? Yeah, that day is long gone. I know the season is over but I personally think there is no rules when it comes to beauty. I’ve been whipping Glastonberry a lot lately, instead of swiping them, I Just dab them gently on lips for understated, dark-berry lips.

My March Makeup Menu includes perfect base, perky pink cheeks, classic eyes, and a touch of matte lipstick on top of glowing skin. What's in your makeup menu?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment