who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

5 things to do in September


5 things to do In September
It was raining a lot in August, so I was so happy when I managed to snap a photo as bright as above. I really hope September will be less rainy and more sunny, even though it means constant complaining of hot weather, as long as I can get my natural light, I will be fine. Here are 5 things to do in September!
  1. Start adding 'alt text' to image for better scoring and make a blog post directory.
  2. Incorporate makeup look to my 'edits' (spoiler alert; there will be 2 of them this month)
  3. Wear a lot of navy blue color (Sapphire is birthstone for September)
  4. Treat close friends for my birthday
  5. Dig back my old favorite coffee body scrub, I know I had it somewhere
What do you have in your to do list this September?

acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment