who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Review: Bobbi Brown Long Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15

Journey to find right foundation can be a hard one, but I'm lucky enough that my 4th attempt led me to the right one for me. Meet Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation SPF 15! I don't think I will ever try any other foundation after this, that's how much in love I am with this product.

There are so many things I love about this foundation. Bobbi Brown is known for the yellow undertone in her base makeup, and I couldn't ask for more. Mine comes in shade 4.5 Natural Tan which is a great match for my skin. With buildable medium to full coverage, this foundation is incredibly lightweight, I do not feel like I'm wearing anything at all on my skin. It feels like second skin.

Geared toward people with oily skin who has trouble finding a foundation that last long, this one promised a 12 hours of wear. Now, I usually put this on around 6 in the morning, go to the office and leave it around 6 in the afternoon. When I check myself in the mirror 2 hours later when I arrived home, my face is still looking fresh! However, I cannot really vouch if this foundation really last that long without blotting and touch-up in between (I do both at least twice a day). But, considering my super oily skin condition, I think on people with normal skin, this could really stay for 12 hours.

Another thing that I love about this foundation is its finish. It's not exactly glowy or dewy, and it's not matte either. The closest term will be demi-matte. The best way I could come up to explain its finish is; your face with the right amount of moisture. It makes your face looks healthy.


With above factors put into consideration, I'm not sure I can move on from Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Even Finish Foundation. Its only downside is the hefty price tag it comes with. However, I do not really mind considering the quality I'm getting. This truly diminish my urge to try another foundation.

Have you ever tried any base product from Bobbi Brown? What is your favorite?

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment