who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Project Empty 2016

One of my goal/resolution this year is to hit pan on everything I purchased last year or year previously (2015 & 2014). I consider my makeup routine boring because I always stay with same products every morning (especially base), but none of them are close to hitting the pain despite of being used on daily basis. I think this is the sole downside of long lasting/pigmented product; needs of reapplication is close to zero thus you can't get use much of it.


To motivate myself, I decided to do this empty/pan project. The goal is simple; to use up the makeups you own instead of letting them sit there in your makeup graveyard.  Here are some products I include in this project;

1. Bobbi Brown Blush in Nectar - 2015
2. Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer - 2015
3. Bobbi Brown Spot Treatment Concealer - 2014
4. Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candle Light - 2015
5. Benefit Porefessional - 2014
6. Dior Addict Lip Glow in Pink - 2014
7. MAC Amplified Lipstick in Cosmo - 2015
8. Jill Stuart Lip Jewel in Coral Kiss - 2015

I will update every month/every time I managed to finish something up! Do you have any product you're trying to empty/use up this month?

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment