who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Saturday; about Jill Stuart


Greetings! I really need to step up my blogging game, aren't I? I decided to do the 'Daily Themed' blog post (how original) and Saturday will be for 'beauty'. While I mentioned I'll post majority of my beauty related post on blingvoyage, the ones written here will be a quick run down or pretty things with short description instead of in depth review and what not. Today will be about Jill Stuart.


Another thing that 'caught me' while I was in Japan was Jill Stuart, and unlike Liz Lisa, even after I returned to my country, they're still accessible (budget wise as well w). Jill Stuart is a lovely brand, packaging wise and product wise. If you're one for heavy and matte makeup, they might not cater to your liking. Oily face aside, I genuinely love their product.

Pictured above were my Jill Stuart collection as in January this year; foundation, lip balm, hand cream (definitely my holy grail), eyeshadow, eyelash curler, and lip pencil, along with 2015 journal. My collection has grown by now and so far I'm loving each of them, they perform really well. I recommend this brand, especially if you love sparkly and shimmery makeup, if you're visiting Japan since they're (almost) exclusively sold there.

That's it for now, folks. Now, tell me what's your favorite makeup brand!
2 comments on " Saturday; about Jill Stuart "
  1. I love looking at Jill Stuart products but at the same time, sometimes I'm very thankful I'm not a beauty girl. I don't know how I would be able to afford all these amazing make up products and clothes! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No kidding, the struggle is real w. I have to choose between both and decided to go with beauty instead, they're just so wearable :")

      Delete