who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sushi Saturday








To be honest, I was not a fan of sushi. The first time I tried sushi it tasted sour and horrible, like rotten something so I declare myself as non-sushi fan until the end of last year when I suddenly crave for one and mom was in the mood for some 'unusual' food then we crashed at Sushi Tei, and, wow, what did I miss? My favorite is everything-salmon! I recently fall for uni/sea urchin, I didn't get why people do not like it. It's pricey, yes, but it tastes so good, no better than salmon tho in my opinion. Nigirizushi is my favorite, with a little dash of wasabi they're perfect! I don't really like makizushi here tho because nigiri just beat them all in every single field. I splurged (?) for sushi last Saturday with my friend but I regret nothing. Except maybe I regret that I did not eat more because I'm still craving for one.
2 comments on " Sushi Saturday "
  1. Oh my gosh, this makes my mouth water. One of the things I miss so much about Japan is sushi! I don't even like cooked or boiled fish, but sushi...ahhhh! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Raw, fresh sushi is the best!
      Is there no sushi restaurant in your place?

      Delete