who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Friday, April 7, 2017

Product Empties #03

Recent product empties
Kiehl’s ultra facial oil free toner | no repurchase; I love Kiehl’s, I really do. I had high expectation when I bought but this toner didn’t do anything special. It doesn’t mean this is bad toner per se; it was fine but nothing spectacular and didn’t give me that refreshing feeling that I love to feel whenever I’m whipping my face with well-toned cotton pads.

The Body Shop British Rose Shower Gel | Repurchase; oh, I love this shower gel. It smells a lot better than TBS’ previous atlas rose shower gel; lighter and uplifting, also it makes my skin silky soft afterward, definitely repurchasing this.

Majolica Majorca Lash Aesthetic mascara | Maybe repurchase; as an avid Majolica Majorca fan, their mascara will always have special place in my heart. It thickens as well as elongates my short lases, it’s waterproof and easy to remove as well. Definitely ticked the boxes to be favorite mascara.

Shiseido Perfect Whip | REPURCHASE; I think I’ve mentioned this cleanser a hundred of times already, so I’ll just summarize it as the best cleanser ever existed in the planet. I think this is my 8th or maybe even 10th bottle already, I love it that much that I’ve ordered another.

Jill Stuart Fruit & Aroma Mist Refresh Oil Control | No repurchase; this facial mist smells of heavenly fruits, a dash of mint, and Jill Stuart’s signature rose. During hot, sweltering days, this is such a life saver, especially since it also has mattifying effect. If this wasn’t a limited edition product, I’d repurchase it.

Bare Minerals Mineral Veil | No repurchase; this loose powder was very hyped around the time I started blogging, and I think still until today. I just don’t find anything special from this loose powder, even Maybelline Fit me does better job at keeping my makeup from slipping and setting my makeup. Maybe my skin simply didn’t get along with it.

Max Factor Primer | Maybe repurchase; I’ve sung my praise for this primer from heaven and back already. This smoothing primer not only plump up my face and cancels some redness, but also adds a natural glow to my skin, making my makeup application easier without striping it from glow. It’s sad to part with it, but I won’t be repurchasing it for now in trial of other primer.

Beyond Alice in Wonderland Handcream | No repurchase; this lovely almond-scented hand cream is now sitting pretty on my vanity as decoration. As a hand cream, this did pretty well job at keeping my hand smooth, but nothing stellar from moisturizing part.

Laneige White Balance Emulstion Light | Repurchase; I finally relented and bought another bottle of this emulsion. Nothing had helped vanishing my blemish scar as fast as when I combined this with Kiehl’s blemish clearing cream, and with my recent breakout, repurchase of this became an obligation.

What did you think of my recent empties batch?
acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment