who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

5 Favorites from The Body Shop

The Body Shop Body Butter Facial Exfoliator Body Mist

The Body Shop is that one brand that everyone must have tried at least once in their life, either their body care product or their makeup. I wasn't a fan of Body Shop until 2012-ish, because I always associate them with too sweet and strong fruity scent, which I wasn't a fan of. Everything changed when I tried their exfoliator and shea body butter. Now that they have revamped their lines, I cannot wait until all of them arrived in my local counter, but until then, I'm going to talk about some of my classic favorites.

Shea Body Butter; unlike the other TBS body butter offering, this one has nutty scent that isn't overbearingly sweet. Enriched with moisturizing agents like shea, cocoa, and beeswax, this body butter is, hands down, the most hydrating body care I have ever used. As I find this too rich for day time, I use them at night before I sleep.

Seaweed Pore Cleansing Facial Exfoliator; this helps both cleanse and exfoliate my skin. It doesn't sting my face as much as its mask counterpart (tho I hope the new clay mask is much gentler), but it makes my face tight if I used too much, so I have to be careful. The smell is very refreshing!

Moringa Body Sorbet; before English Gardenia and British Rose, Moringa is my favorite scent from TBS. This cooling body lotion is heaven for someone who lives in tropical country like me. It's very lightweight and absorbs fast as well. I love the combo of this and Marc Jacob's Daisy.

Wild Argan Oil for Body and Hair; picking this up in a whim might be one of the best decision I've ever made. I only use this dry oil for hair, and it always leaves my hair smooth and shiny. Apply 3 spritz on the end of my hair, and I kis good bye to dry, brittle hair. Not pictured, but I also use the shower gel version and it's such a pampering shower gel which leaves my skin feels really smooth.

Eau de Toilette; for some reason, I ended up with my sister's strawberry's here instead of my Moringa. Weird. Anyways, this small dainty bottle would be perfect for on the go if only it wasn't made of glass. I've run a couple of them, including Moringa, Cherry Blossom, and Shea.

Do you have any favorite products from The Body Shop?

acceptance over understanding
follow me on
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment