who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Friday, May 6, 2016

Review | Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control


Laneige Pore BB Cushion, or any BB cream/cushion in general didn't interest me until lately when Amez bought IOPE cushion and upon my visit for Laneige Skincare, the SA convinced my mom to get their cushion. A couple of week later; boom, I got the cushion with me. I did mention that I stay away from BB cream even if the first base makeup I own was a BB Cream (SHINee Star BB Cream from Etude), but this one really changed my mind about BB Cream.

Laneige BB Cushion Pore Control is one of Laneige's three BB Cushion range that targets people with pore and sebum problem. It comes in six shades, mine is brown beige (No 31) and like any other BB cream, it's armed with sun protection (SPF 50+ PA+++). The good thing is this lacks the grey tint that seems to 'possess' many BB cream, looks natural enough without giving me ghost like appearance or grey cast.



I always use powder to lock my base in place, plus keeping oil at bay, but I found with this one I don't really need it at all. The finish is close to satin with decent oil control (my face becomes 'unbearable' to look at around lunch time which is about 4-5 hours since I apply it), also, the pore around my nose area is blurred, giving illusion of smooth nose and cheeks. Touching up with this is really easy as well, you don't need to extract the product from the cushion because some of them are still left on the puff, just press them on the area of need (or so the SA told me). Texture-wise, this is light weight and non-heavy at all. Although people said BB cream breaks out people with oily skin and clog pores, this doesn't seem to be the case (at least with me because people's skin reacts differently). But ever paranoid, I always make sure to clean my skin more rigorously compared to when I'm using foundation.

Overall, I'm really loving this foundation at the moment. Simple and practical is my mindset when it comes to makeup (I mean, I love putting on makeup but let's be realistic, with my schedule when I only have about five to ten minutes to put makeup among all thing, I don't have that much time to put primer before concealer before foundation) and Laneige BB Cushion fulfills that requirment fabulously.

Have you tried any BB Cushion? Is there any Laneige Product that piqued your interest?

acceptance over understanding
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment