who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Playing Alice

cropped blouse, jumper skirt; Liz Lisa, stockings; Tutuanna, flats; unbranded

I should probably put another outfit from fukubukuro but they're all in the washing machine and I didn't have time in weekdays to take proper outfit pictures because it's finals week here! Japan's final season is very very late, I know, but it's how it is. The blouse is part of Liz Lisa Spring Collection Playful Pinup Girl. I didn't intend to buy this even though I have to admit, this little creature here managed to capture my heart. But when I received a 1050 JPY off coupon for Vent Online store, I purchased this one and using all points I had (about 3000) I only had to pay for 2601 JPY instead of the original price in 5775 JPY. Considering this would be my last purchase from VENT, I'm glad that I used all privileges I had image. When I received the blouse, I freaked out a bit because it was shorter than I expected. But then I saw this lovely jumper skirt, sitting pretty on my bed, I know they had to go together. I'm really loving how these two pieces turned out when worn together image.

Today is the first day of February which means my stay in Japan will end in less than two weeks, about 12 days remaining. I won't talk about it right now because I will probably make a separate post about it. I'm also planning to make a series of post covering places that I like to visit in Tokyo. I'm planning to cover the areas starting next week between my finals, I know it's not a good thing (hanging out in finals week) but I had prepared myself enough and I had did all my finals report so I had less burden on me.
4 comments on " Playing Alice "
  1. omg gorgeous!!! :) I love the way you put this outfit together. I have the same Liz Lisa Jumper skirt. :3 I wanted to buy that Liz Lisa top as well but I think i'll wait until it's on sale. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can wear twin outfit together XD I think it'll take some time until they goes on sale, but I pray they still have them in stock

      Delete
  2. How short is it exactly? It definitely goes well with the jumper skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It ends right after the first top button of jumper skirt, along the waist line. Yeah, I've worn in two times, once like this and the second time is over the suspender, they go very well together

      Delete