who dreams of moon, of stars, and nice cup of coffee with cinnamon roll in the morning.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Speak to me of a dream still not long overdue

















We went to Tokyo Disneyland on the last day of tour. Cannot say it's a good experience since we only, ONLY, enjoyed one attraction which was Mark Twain's ship. But what can you do when you go to a theme park with your mother, grandmother, and aunt? They're much more interested in buying souvenirs ^^;. Since I'm not really fond of theme park (and crowded place) in the beginning, I spent about six hours taking pictures. I really, really wanted to display all of them here but since I guess none of you want to see all 167 pictures in one post, I just posted 17 of my favorite pictures. Alas, when the time of parade starts, my camera ran out of battery so I put it back in its pouch and enjoyed the parade. Disney was, after all, a somewhat huge part of my childhood, so it's no wonder I felt chill while watching the Parade, I thought I was going to cry because I was so overwhelmed. I really want to go here again, alone, and at that time I will get in all attraction to make up for this one.

1 comment on " Speak to me of a dream still not long overdue "
  1. I can see that it was really hot there during summer ;__; beautiful shots! I really like the ones where you focus more on the people, seeing different individuals spending time their own way is interesting :D actually I don't really fancy theme park too ;; sometimes they can become too crowded....

    ah, next time, maybe, if I really have the chance haha thanks for the reccomendation! :''' yes I thought going to Harajuku was a part of the tour but turned out it wasn't. maybe because most of the people in the tour were middle aged women and men so they arranged it like that....

    ReplyDelete